We can organize wonderful beach weddings in Sardinia in some of the most beautiful and exclusive beaches of the Island.
You can choose a simple barefoot ceremony on the sand or a beautiful set up with arch, flowers, chairs, aisle of petals and much more.
Generally this type of ceremony is symbolic and there is no documentation required. Our symbolic beach weddings in Sardinia are performed by a Humanist Celebrant.
We can organize beach weddings almost everywhere in Sardinia but you can now have a beach ceremony with legal value in a few small towns in the south and also a catholic ceremony on the beach.
These are the services we offer in the beach wedding package:
– Full coordination and assistance needed for celebrating a beach wedding in Sardinia
– Symbolic celebrant for the ceremony
– Assistance in finding the perfect beach for your ceremony
– Help in finding and booking all services of your choice
– Assistance during your stay in relation to your wedding
– Detailed time plan of the ceremony
– Discreet presence throughout the ceremony
Type of beach ceremonies you can have in Sardinia:
- Symbolic Humanist wedding
- Civil ceremony
- Catholic wedding
- Protestant ceremony
- Same sex wedding
To find out more detailed information about locations and prices, please contact our wedding planner.
To find out more detailed information about ceremomies, locations and prices, please contact our wedding planner.