More and more couples decide to celebrate their elopements in Sardinia to make their wedding feel more intimate, romantic and personal. Our agency can organize your elopement in Sardinia in a short period almost everywhere and can help you choosing a private and special spot for your intimate celebrations.
Many couples decide to celebrate their elopement in Sardinia while they are spending their vacation in the island because an elopement can generally be organized with a short notice and it is certainly quicker than a larger wedding as long as you have enough time to finish all legal formalities for the civil or religious weddings.
The term “elopement” describes an intimate wedding taking place in private at a special destination only for the bride and the groom. For many couples who have been married before, the idea of being just the two of them can be the perfect option, whether they have already done a larger event, whether they simply want to focus on the significance of their wedding
These are the services we offer in the elopement ceremony package:
– Full coordination and assistance needed for celebrating an elopement in Sardinia
– Assitance with the paperwork (if needed)
– Symbolic celebrant for the ceremony
– Help in finding the perfect location for your ceremony and booking all services of your choice
– Assistance during your stay in relation to your wedding
– Detailed time plan of the ceremony
– Discreet presence throughout the ceremony
Type of ceremonies you can have:
- Civil ceremony (in this case we can provide two witnesses)
- Catholic blessing
- Beach wedding
- Same sex wedding
- Wedding on boat
- Humanist Wedding
A simply ceremony with the person you love is a wonderful way to truly make this day yours.
To find out more detailed information about the ceremony, locations and prices, please contact our wedding planner.